Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 5

I was super tired this afternoon right after school. When I got home, I went strait to bed and took a nap. I think it was 5th period at CJHS that wore me out the most. The beginning band got their instruments for the first time today, and I felt like I was running around just putting out fires the whole time. There was several problems with the instruments. Some students were having a hard time getting their instruments together. Even during 6th period, I was organizing the instrument storage room as a part of the aftermath.

A cell phone went off in 5th period today and Todd had me collect it. The policy at CJHS is, if a cell phone is used, rings, or disturbs the class, the cell phone is to be taken away from the student. They then have to get a parent or gardian to pick it up from the main office after school.

CHS was mostly like every other day. In band, I took the brass out marching and helped the drum major learn a few things about spinning mace. The rest of the day at CHS, I was working on getting the drill adapted for our band and getting it printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment