Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 9 - Ahh Monday

Today was the first day of classes for Chico State. I can tell things are going to get real busy, real fast for me... especially, later this week.

CHS and CJHS were basically normal days today. Band was just rehearsal in both schools. I did do the warmup for the high school. Guitar was a play day. In beginning band, I took the trumpets and baritone to the next room and taught them about basic maintenance of their instruments.

After school was done, I went over to the university instead of biking home. I checked out what the wind ensemble was up to and visited with some old friends. I also talked to Dr. Tevis for a while. He's really excited about my student teaching as well.

I then had my first class at Chico State for this semester: EDTE 532 - Literacy Development. It seems like it might be an interesting class, but I still don't really have any clue exactly what it's going to be all about yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that I found your blog because I will start my student teaching time in January. I am about to finish my MEd Secondary Education. I will following you because I am very interested in what you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete