Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The day before...

Tomorrow starts the new school year for Chico Unified School District. I am so excited to start my student teaching! My Cooperating Teacher (CT) is Todd Filpula, the new band director at Chico High School and Chico Junior High School. The week before last, I got to meet with the student leaders of the band at Chico High School. Last week was their band camp. I did not go because I was out in the back country, on a very wonderful backpacking trip. I plan on being at the schools full time this week, just to see how things go in the first week of a high school and a junior high.

I talked with my CT over the phone today just to see when I will be at school tomorrow and what I will be doing. He said we'll decide what I'm doing tomorrow when I get there. My new life starts at 7:15 AM tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment